New Forest Camping HolidaysPhoto Gallery
The gallery shows photos from Lepe Beach
Book Your Camping HolidayBook Now
You will be connected to our booking system, please follow the instructions.
You agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
Eazycamp reserves the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any information or other content appearing on the website, including this Agreement, without further notice.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the website strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the website. The posting of information or materials on the website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
Any other use of this website content requires permission from Eazycamp.
The website contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such web sites, and such web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us.
We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites ("Merchants") from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants.
Eazycamp name, images and logos are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Eazycamp.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Eazycamp is not liable for any of the following losses or damage:
- Loss of data, revenue or anticipated profits
- Loss of business
- Loss suffered by third parties
- Any damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. NOT possible for guests to bring extra Tents or Gazebos of any sort which prior authorisation (additional costs will be incurred).
2. Each booking includes one car parking space and a surcharge will apply for extra cars or visitors and these charges will be paid directly to the Campsite on your arrival.
3. All guests must adhere to the campsite rules which will be given to you when you arrive at the Campsite.
4. Unfortunately we do not allow dogs in the EazyCamp area.
5. All guests can check in after 2.30pm on the arrival day and must vacate tents by 10.30am on the day of your departure.
6. EazyCamp accept no responsibility whatsoever for damage, loss or theft of items belonging to guests.
7. Guests are entirely responsible for their own property and the behaviour of their party at all times. If you experience any problems you must report them to either a EazyCamp representative immediately.
8. You must ensure children in your party are properly supervised at all times and in all areas of the campsite.
9. To avoid any accidents, we ask all parents to make sure that ALL CHILDREN are fully supervised when the sun goes down and they DO NOT run between tents or disturb other sleeping guests.
10. We reserve the right to cancel your holiday without consultation and with immediate affect if you or any member of your party act inappropriately towards other guests, staff or any property not belonging to them.
11. The use of generators is not permitted on site.
12. Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed. This includes tying ropes to, or driving nails into trees.
13. EazyCamp are responsible for the camping area and guest facilities, if you see any problems or likely hazards, please inform a member of staff immediately.
14. It is solely your responsibility to monitor your child/children and to ensure that they do not injury themselves. Some of the equipment you will be provided with can be dangerous and we accept no responsibility for accidents occurring due to parent negligence or lack of supervision.
15. BBQ's are only permitted if they are raised off the cross and DO NOT scorch the grass. An on the spot £25 fine will be issued if this occurs and if the fine is not paid immediately their holiday will be terminated without any compensation whatsoever and the party will be ask to leave the campsite immediately.
1. We confirm all bookings by email when we have received your booking deposit or final balance (see point 3 on full balances).
2. All prices are based on the number of people sharing a Tent and we cannot amend bookings after the final balance has been
3. All balance payments are due at least 28 days before you arrive, so if you are booking a holiday within 28 days of travelling,
you will need to pay the full amount at the time of booking.
4. If the final balance is not paid at least 28 days before you arrive, we will accept this as a cancellation and you will loose your
5. We cannot accept any cancellations within 28 days of your travel date for any reason whatsoever. Please see our cancellation
6. If you bring an extra person without informing us in advance or a visitor stays over night without permission from an EazyCamp employee, you will be charged an extra £25 per night. This must be paid immediately or we will see this as a breach of contract and your holiday will be terminated with immediate affect.
1. Cancellation by you due to inclement weather, transportation failure, non arrival of party members and arrival after the due
date are not eligible for any refunds whatsoever. Part refunds may be considered if you have to cancel your holiday due to a
medical emergency or immediate family emergencies. To be considered for a Part refund, you must notify EazyCamp at the
earliest opportunity and produce an official explanation by a Doctor, Solicitor or official Police Report.
2. If we have to cancel your holiday for any reason, you will be offered an alternative date, an equivalent holiday at a Campsite
close by or a full refund.
Damages for Pre-Erected Tents
When your holiday comes to an end, we ask that all equipment supplied to you is handed back in the same condition as when you
arrived. We only have hours between your departure and new guests arriving so it is vital that all hired camping equipment is returned
clean and ready to reuse.
1. When you arrive and check in, you will be shown around your tent and asked to agree the condition of the equipment that
EazyCamp supply. If any damages occur during your holiday by you or anyone in your party, you will be required to pay for a
replacement before you leave the Campsite.
2. Payments must be made by cash or debt/credit cards onsite before you leave to go home.
During your EazyCamp Holiday, members of our staff may take promotional photographs of guests enjoying themselves
for our website and social media such as Facebook. We never reveal the names of any guests however if you would NOT
like you or any of your family members to be displayed in any EazyCamp promotional material, please let us know.