New Forest Camping HolidaysPhoto Gallery
The gallery shows photos from Lepe Beach
Book Your Camping HolidayBook Now
You will be connected to our booking system, please follow the instructions.
General Terms and Conditions 2021
The following terms are set out to ensure that guests understand exactly how our booking processes work and what we expect of you and what should expect from us.
Abbreviations - Us, We or The Company - Campmates Ltd T/as Eazycamp
Lead Person - The person who makes the booking
Party Members - All people connected to the Lead Person and a booking made with Eazycamp
Campsite Staff - Employee of the Company
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Any such changes will take effect immediately when posted on the Website, in the brochure, at the Sites, or otherwise brought to your attention. It is your responsibility to read the Terms each time you submit a Booking Request and any such request shall signify that you have accepted to be bound by the latest set of Terms. A copy of the latest set of Terms is available on the Website and upon request.
- The lead person must be over the age of 21 and be the authorised legal guardian for any child attending a Campmates Holiday at Lepe Beach Campsite.
- EazyCamp was built with couples and families in mind and therefore unfortunatley we can not accept groups of single sex members and large groups of all adults.
- All pre-erected tents provide by us, offer a maximum capacity of 6 people and allow 1 vehicle.
- Our prices are calculated by the number of guests staying in one of our tents and the duration of the holiday booked.
- Guests are permitted to bring one car per tent booked however if a client wishes to bring an additional vehicle, this is classed as an addon and there is a nightly charge for this.
- Guests are able to book all addons including additional vehicles, trailers, gazebo's and pup tents via the Campmates website. All add-ons must be ordered before the arrival date, we reserve the right to refuse any add-on addictions.
- All guests must check in with a member of the campsite staff and adhere to the campsite rules which will be given to you when you arrive at the Campsite.
- Unfortunately, we do not allow dogs onsite.
- All guests can check in between 14.00pm and 19.00 on the arrival day and must vacate by 10.30am on the day of your departure.
- The company accept no responsibility whatsoever for damage, loss or theft of items belonging to guests during their stay at Lepe Beach Campsite.
- Guests are entirely responsible for their own property and the behaviour of their party at all times. If you experience any problems you must report them to a Campsite representative immediately.
- You must ensure children in your party are properly supervised at all times and in all areas of the campsite.
- To avoid any accidents, we ask all parents to make sure that ALL CHILDREN are fully supervised when the sun goes down and they DO NOT run between tents or disturb other sleeping guests.
- ALL MUSIC MUST BE TURNED OFF AT 10.30PM. We do not allow any loud noises, partying or any other celebrations after 10.30pm which could disturb other campers. If we have reports of inappropriate behaviour, use of bad language, excessive alcohol consumption or recreational drug use, this WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF YOUR HOLIDAY WITHOUT ANY REFUND WHATSOEVER.
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday without consultation, compensation and with immediate effect if you or any member of your party act inappropriately towards other guests, staff, any property belonging to the campsite or any of its guests.
- The use of generators is not permitted on site.
- Cutting or damaging trees, foraging for wood and destruction of natural surroundings is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed.
- Campmates are responsible for the camping area and guest facilities, if you see any problems or likely hazards, please inform a member of staff immediately.
- NO DRONES and UAV's are allowed to be used at Lepe Beach Campsite.
- NEVER USE or PLACE CHARCOAL BBQ'S OR ANY GAS APPLIANCES INSIDE YOUR TENT. Carbon monoxide poisoning can kill.
- BBQ's are only permitted if they are raised off the cross and DO NOT scorch the grass. An on the spot £25 fine will be issued if this occurs and if the fine is not paid immediately your holiday will be terminated without any compensation whatsoever and your party will be asked to leave the campsite immediately.
- We do not accept Campervans, Caravans or Trailer Tents at any of our campsites.
- PLEASE FOLLOW ALL COVID-19 ADVICE AND INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO YOU WHEN YOU ARRIVE ONSITE. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE BREACH OF CONTRACT & YOUR PARTY WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATE WITHOUT ANY REFUND WHATSOEVER. THESE GUIDLINES MUST BE OBSERVED AND ADHERED TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS.
- We confirm all bookings by email when we have received your booking deposit or final balance (see point 3 on full balances).
- All prices are based on the number of people sharing a Tent and we cannot amend bookings after the final balance has been paid.
- All balance payments are due at least 7 days before you arrive, so if you are booking a holiday within 7 days of travelling, you will need to pay the full amount at the time of booking.
- If the final balance is not paid at least 7 days before you arrive, we will accept this as a cancellation and you will lose your full deposit.
- We cannot accept any cancellations within 28 days of your travel date for any reason whatsoever. Please see our cancellation terms below.
- If you bring an extra person without informing us in advance or a visitor stays over night without permission from a Campsite employee, you will be charged an extra £25 per night. This must be paid immediately or we will see this as a breach of contract and your holiday will be terminated with immediate effect and no refund will be offered or given.
- It is your responsibility to check for email correspondence from "us" and if you change any of your contact details you must let us know immediately so that we can update your customer account. Failure to do so could result in you missing important information about your holiday, receiving payment reminders/ and confirmations. If you don't provide us with your new contact details, we will not be responsible or issue any refund whatsoever for any expense incurred by you as a result.
- All booking deposits are 100% non-refundable.
- If you have paid your deposit and you need to cancel your holiday before you have paid your balance, you will not be able to claim any form of refund.
- All balance payments are due a minimum of 7 days before you arrive.
- All balances are non-refundable.
- If you fail to pay your balance on time, your booking will be cancelled and your pitch will be resold.
- All cancelations must be confirmed by email and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible quoting your name, our booking reference and reason for cancelling.
- Cancellation by you due to inclement weather, transportation failure, non-arrival of party members, arrival after the due date, adverse weather conditions and unforeseen events (please see below) are not eligible for any refunds whatsoever.
- Part refunds may be considered if you have to cancel your holiday due to a medical emergency or immediate family emergencies. To be considered for a Part refund, you must notify EazyCamp at the earliest opportunity and produce an official explanation by a Doctor, Solicitor or official Police Report.
- If a guest or any person staying in the same tent has COVID-19 symptoms before you arrive, please STAY AT HOME and let us know immediately. You will be given a full credit to use during our 2021 or 2022 season subject to availability. Unfortunately, we can ONLY give a credit for the person with COVID-19 Symptoms and other guests staying in the same tent as them. We cannot credit other connected friends or family and they will have to continue with the booking. NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
- If we have to cancel your holiday due circumstances within our control, you will be offered a choice of alternative dates in 2021 or a full credit towards another camping holiday in 2022. ‘Force Majeure’ including Adverse Weather Conditions and Unforeseen events (including government recommendations relating to COVID-19) are NOT within our control (please read more on this further down).
- If we are open and you decide to cancel your holiday as a result of the COVID-19 situation, you understand that you will NOT be able to claim any refund whatsoever and no alternative dates will be offered to you.
If we cancel your holiday
In exceptional circumstances or because of an Unforeseen Events, it may be necessary and at the discretion of our staff, to cancel part or all of your holiday on safety grounds or health, in these circumstances no refunds are issued for any reason whatsoever.
We will endeavour not to cancel your holiday except for unexpected circumstances outside our control, or where you have failed to make full payment. Circumstances outside of our control include but are not limited to war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear threat/disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions. If cancellation or curtailment of your holiday occurs as a result of circumstances beyond our control, and the consequences of which could not have been avoided or foreseen, even with all due care, EazyCamp will not pay any compensation, nor be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by you as a result.
Adverse Weather Conditions
We monitor weather forecasts on a daily basis and there maybe occasions where winds speeds are deemed as unsafe for camping. If local and national weather forecasts from the Met Office predict severe wind speeds at a high level for more than 2 hours, we may ask all guests to vacate the campsite until forecasts predict a safe level. Although this maybe rare in the summer months, it can and has happened in the past and it is your responsibility to check the Met Office weather for Lepe (SO45 1AD) before you leave home. We offer no refunds whatsoever for loss of time at our campsite or any expenses incurred as a result of the temporary closure.
We recommend you take out travel insurance, as we do not provide refunds for unforeseen events. “Unforeseen events” is defined, but not limited to: bereavement, jury service, personal illness or illness of someone within your party, risk of contagious disease, pandemics, redundancy and unavoidable work commitments. We strongly advise that anyone falling ill with a highly infectious disease should act responsibly and stay away from public areas (and other holidaymakers). If in any doubt about the risks of exposing the public (and members of your holiday group) to a contagious disease, please seek medical advice. Some infectious diseases have the potential to cause serious health implications (or death), and as such, we will consider sending any holidaymaker home, who does not act responsibly, or who acts with intent to spread the infection.
During your EazyCamp Holiday, members of our staff may take promotional photographs of guests enjoying themselves for our website and social media such as Facebook. We never reveal the names of any guests however if you would NOT like you or any of your family members to be displayed in any EazyCamp promotional material, please let us know.