Book Your Camping HolidayBook Now
You will be connected to our booking system, please follow the instructions.
What to expect at Lepe Meadows?
Lepe Meadows Campsite may lack in a few onsite facilities compared to the larger holiday camps but it certainly makes up for it when it comes to positioning and relaxation. So why not bring the family and friends and come down for a weekend to enjoy some fresh air, time on the beach, catch up on lost time around a campfire or venture out to one of the New Forests many attractions to fill your days.
Lepe Meadows is ONLY available during the May Half Term, selected dates in July and Summer School Holidays in 2024 and here's what you can expect to find when you arrive.
- Our lovely Bell Tents are positioned to create a feeling of space and relaxation.
- Our generous pitches ensure that you won't be crammed in like sheep even during the busiest periods.
- Toilets, showers and washing up facilities will all be onsite as will helpful members of staff.
- Off the ground BBQ's are welcome and we are also offering fire pits for hire whilst selling wood and charcoal onsite as well.
- The nearest local conveniences are only 1/2 a mile away in Blackfield and here you will find cashpoints, petrol station, supermarkets, chemist and local doctors surgery (Monday to Friday).
- We operate a friendly family camping environment and therefore, high noise levels, bad language and excessive alcohol consumption will not be tolerated.