Book Your Camping HolidayBook Now
You will be connected to our booking system, please follow the instructions.
What's at Lepe Beach Campsite?
Lepe Beach Campsite may lack in a few onsite facilities compared to the larger holiday camps but it certainly makes up for it when it comes to positioning and views. Being the only campsite in the New Forest with it's own private access to Lepe beach, it's the perfect location for a truly wonderful camping holiday with friends and family. You can either enjoy time onsite, down at the beach, playing in the picnic area next door or venturing out to one of the New Forests many attractions to fill your day.
Open from May for half term, weekends in July and throughout the school holidays, here's what you can expect to find when you arrive.
- Whether you've booked one of our Pre-Erected Tents or you're bringing your own, our camping areas are level and most pitches will have direct views of the Solent.
- Our generous 10 meter pitches ensure that you won't be crammed in like sheep even during the busiest periods.
- Toilets, showers and washing up facilities will all be onsite as will helpful members of staff.
- Off the ground BBQ's are welcome and we are also offering fire pits for hire whilst selling wood and charcoal onsite as well.
- The nearest local conveniences are only 1.5 miles away in Blackfield and here you will find cash points, petrol station, supermarkets, chemist and local doctors surgery (Monday to Friday).
- We operate a friendly family camping environment and therefore, high noise levels, bad language and excessive alcohol consumption and any illegal drugs will not be tolerated.