Coronavirus and EazyCamp
Updated - 11th May 2020
Dear Campsite Guests
We hope that you and your loved ones are all keeping safe and well. With the government’s plans regarding the easing of the lockdown, we are getting excited about the prospect of welcoming you to our Campsites at Lepe.
We wanted to reassure you that we have been carefully planning our approach to opening, with the safety and well-being of our guests and staff at the forefront of our minds. We have revised our safety measures, enhanced cleaning schedules and social distancing guidelines being put into place so that you can camp with peace of mind.
Although we are unable to guarantee an official reopening date until government provides further guidance, we are hoping to re-open before July if possible.
We also wanted to share some of the things that we are doing in preparation which include;
- Ease of safe check-in on arrival
- Pitching guidelines to guarantee social distancing for all guests who bring their own tents.
- Our pre-erected tents for hire will remain at least 5 meters apart.
- Ensuring our cleaning measures reach Public Health England / Wales / Scotland guidelines.
- Providing training for all staff members on this new way of operating, ensuring guest and staff safety is always priority Creating safe usage of our facilities (toilets, showers etc) by limiting numbers at any one time and controlling the entering and exiting, hand sanitiser stations.
- Purchasing personal protective equipment (PPE) for our staff and have sourced cleaning materials and hand sanitiser, both of which meet, if not exceed the recommended grades suggested
We understand you may still have questions on how we will deal with social distancing when you’re onsite and we’re happy to address these for you. Please send any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will update this information as soon as we can.
Best regards & Stay Safe
The Team @ Eazycamp
If you have a booking for May 2020, please check your email account as we have now contacted all guests due to arrive for May Half Term.